Extractor is a carpet cleaning detergent formulated to be tough on stains and gentle on fibres. Suitable for spot cleaning and pre-spraying.
Carpet Spot Cleaning:
Ready to use. Do not dilute.
1:30 – 30mls in 750mls or 1 pump
Heavy Duty Cleaning:
1:4 – 180mls in 750mls or 6 pump
Floor Scrubbers / Pressure Cleaning:
1:80 – 12.5mls per litre or 2 pumps per 5L
Directions For Use:
Carpet Spot Cleaning
- Apply a small amount on soiled area.
- Pat dry with paper towel or cloth.
Hard Surface Cleaning
1. Dilute Extractor with water as per dilution directions.
2. Apply an even layer of diluted solution to surface and allow up to 1 minute for regular duty cleaning, and up to 5-10 minutes for heavily soiled surfaces.
Clean area with appropriate cleaning equipment
Floor Scrubbers & Pressure Cleaning Surface Cleaning
Add diluted product to equipment tank and apply as per manufacturer’s instructions.
* When pre-spraying or spot cleaning always test on an inconspicuous section before widespread use.
* All food contact surfaces should be rinsed with potable water after use.